Dec 31, 2016

Yoga Snowman - or Praying?


I've watched the snowman I built on our deck this week with amazement as it bowed lower and lower to the deck - it's either doing yoga or praying!
 
These snowmen depict perfectly my year!  I've laughed, cried, thrown in my hat and prayed. This post is in loving remembrance of six loved ones lost this year - all close friends or family members and much too much time spent in Hospitals.

Hopefully 2017 will be a gentler, kinder year and full of more laughter than tears.


from a previous fun filled year!
the snowman I built on the deck - lost his hat the first night! 
every morning we get up and he's lowered some more 

yesterday's picture - today his head is resting on the deck - guess we have a praying snowman on our deck till spring!!!



No comments: